• Individual Psychotherapy: varies by insurance provider
• Speaking Engagements: $125.00/hour
• Reiki: $80.00/hour
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully before our first appointment by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• What is my deductible, has it been met, and does mental health apply to the deductible? (Deductible is the amount you pay in a calendar year before your insurance company begins reimbursing for services. If mental health services do not apply to the deductible, your health insurance will begin reimbursing right away. If it does, you will need to cover services until your deductible is met.)
• Do I have a co-insurance and if so, what is it? (Co-insurance is a percentage you will pay when your insurance pays less than the full allowable amount. Co-insurance will not be utilized until after your deductible is met.)
• What is my co-pay? (Co-pay is a set amount you will pay each session until your out-of-pocket is reached.)
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Are there any required pre-authorizations for mental health
Insurances that Tree of Life Holistic Wellness LLC are contracted with:
BlueCross BlueShield of Kansas (and other states) / BCBS
United Healthcare Commercial
Medicaid (Sunflower/Cenpatico, Aetna Better Health, Kancare, KMAP, and United Medicaid)
Out of Network Reimbursement and Superbills
In addition to using your HSA/FSA account to pay for your therapy process, another option to make self-pay more doable is Out-Of- Network (OON) reimbursement. Tree of Life Holistic Wellness LLC will provide Superbills upon request so that you may submit for OON reimbursement.
A Superbill is a receipt that contains my business and tax information, as well as your session and billing information. Many insurance plans have OON benefits. If yours does, you may submit this Superbill to your insurance to see if OON reimbursement is a possibility. Your Superbill will contain a diagnosis. If you are requesting self-pay in order to avoid a diagnosis on your record, then you may not want to request a Superbill.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Once you have made an appointment, cancellations require a 24-hour window, barring emergencies. Tree of Life Holistic Wellness LLC is very understanding and willing to be flexible during unforeseen circumstances that prohibit your attendance. However, a payment will be charged if you are unable to maintain your appointment in a non- emergency situation or if attendance is inconsistent. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact Tree of Life Holistic Wellness LLC by phone within at least 24 hours notice. Please note, if you do not give adequate notice, within the parameters above, you will be charged $25.00 for late cancellations and $50.00 for no- shows. Insurance companies do not reimburse for missed appointments and therefore you will be personally responsible.
Courtesy reminders are also sent via text or email to those who ask as we try to be as helpful with this as possible. Don’t hesitate to inquire about these policies.