What are the benefits of Online Therapy?
* Individuals wanting the complete privacy of Online Therapy.
* Individuals living in a remote area with limited access to therapy services.
* Individuals living in a highly populated area which causes difficulty commuting to therapy appointments due to traffic.
Is Online Therapy successful?
Research has shown online therapy to be as effective as traditional therapy. Therapy always has limitations in what it can accomplish, and there is no guarantee that therapy will be successful in helping you to achieve your goals.
Is Online Therapy appropriate for all situations?
Online therapy is suitable for most situations. The appropriateness of Online Therapy for your situation will be discussed as part of the scheduling process.
What equipment will I need?
You will need one of these:
1) A computer with a webcam and internet access, or
2) A mobile device or tablet with a webcam and internet connection
How do you maintain confidentiality and privacy of sessions?
Tree of Life Holistic Wellness LLC has established protocols to make sure that all communication is confidential.
Online Counseling Instructions:
1) Schedule an appointment.
2) Make sure that Tree of Life Holistic Wellness has your email address.
3) Watch for the invitation notification from Tree of Life Holistic Wellness.
5) Tree of Life Holistic Wellness will "click" you in for the video conference.
This platform is free, secure and HIPPA compliant.
Online therapy is not appropriate for all clients and situations. If you are in crisis or are experiencing suicidal ideation, it is important you seek help immediately. Please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255, 911 or go to your local emergency room. Sherilyn Dalke, LCPC does not provide emergency services.